- Registration: 8:45 – 9 am for all competitions/categories* (*limited to 10 participants in each category)
- Competition: 9-9:30am
- Awards: 10am
- Prizes pickup: 10am
Contestant Age Groups
Prizes for each group
- 1st – $20
- 2nd – $15
- 3rd – $10
- Best of Show – $25 and Rosette
- Artisan Award – Certificate
- Master Builder – Certificate
- Participants have 30 minutes to complete their masterpiece.
- Each participant is given 1 set of Lego blocks.
- Only the Lego blocks provided may be used.
- Blocks will be cleaned prior to use.
- One 1 entry per contestant is allowed in each age group.
- Participants may not speak to anyone except a fair official during the contest.
- A card and pen will be provided to participants to name/describe their creation to assist judges. (Fair officials can help with this if needed. Entries will be anonymous, so no names will appear on the cards.
- Participants not following these rules will be disqualified.
- Judging will immediately follow the competition.
- Participants and family will be asked to step outside the auditorium during the judging.
- Prizes are awarded after the competition.