It’s Almost County Fair Time In Trousdale County!
The 68th annual Trousdale County Fair is scheduled for July 27-29 & August 3-5, 2023. Plans are already underway to make it the best fair yet! We hope you will be a part of it.
A great way to be part of the fair is to be a Vendor/Commercial Exhibitor on Friday and/or Saturday, August 4 or 5 and have an exhibit promoting your business or hobby and selling your products. We highly encourage vendors selling produce or agricultural products to be a part of the fair.
A Detailed Explanation of Rates:
- Daily Inside Booth Rental (air conditioned) – includes one booth approximately 10’ x 12’ for $25 the first day. The second day is just $10 more. If you need a larger space you may rent more than one booth at $10 each.
- Outside Booth Rental – $10 for one day and $15 for two days. Booths will be approximately 12’ X 12’. Extra booths will be $5 more per booth. Call for information and prices for large displays including equipment or vehicles.
- PLEASE NOTE: Vendors will be assigned a space. You must set up your booth in your assigned spot. No vendors will be allowed to set up directly in front of the school or in the roadway in front of the school entrance.
Charges for Non-Profit & School/Student Booths:
- Non-profit agencies selling items or services are the same as other vendors.
- Non-profit agencies giving away free information or other materials – No Charge.
- Trousdale County Student Organizations – No Charge.
To reserve your booth rental, please send the downloadable reservation form with your payment, to: Trousdale County Fair, P. O. Box 205, Hartsville, TN 37074.
PLEASE RETURN THE ATTACHED RESERVATION FORM BY MONDAY, JULY 17 TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
If you have questions, please contact Ashley Williams at (615)450-8199 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the fair at email@example.com. For more information, visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/trousdalecountyfair
Come join us and be a part of this year’s fair for fun, food, and fellowship with your family and friends.