DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 29, 2023
LOCATION: TCHS CAFETERIA ENTRY
TIME: 8:30-9:00 AM
Judging will begin at 9:00 AM.
OPEN TO ADULTS ONLY (18 & above).
- Amateurs only.
- Must be a resident of Trousdale County.
- All entries will be prepared at home and brought to the contest.
- The recipe must accompany the entry.
- Piecrust may be purchased, but must be indicated as “purchased” in the recipe.
Judging based on:
- Taste – 50%
- Overall appearance – 25%
- Texture – 25%
Total – 100%
- Pie: Cherry (whole pie)
- Bread: Biscuits – (6)
- Cake: Carrot (whole cake)
1st place $50 – 2nd place $25 – 3rd place $10
All winners will receive a ribbon.
- No mixes or prepared frostings allowed.
- An entry form and the recipe must accompany EACH entry (see below) or form may be obtained on the fair’s website at www.trousdalecountyfair.org
- All entries must be submitted in/on a disposable container for judging.
- Recipe and entry will not be returned.
- Entries will only be accepted from 8:30 to 9:00 AM on Saturday, July 29, 2023.
- The fair will select qualified judges for this competition and their decision is final.